- Box 1: Piksi Multi receivers, GNSS antennas and accessories
- Box 2:
- FreeWave radios
Piksi Multi Evaluation Kit Shipping Boxes
GNSS AntennasTwo GPS-500 mini survey antennas are included in the kit. Those antennas receive GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2 and BeiDou B1/B2/B3 frequencies.
Click here for Antenna features and specification.
Each antenna box includes:
- 4 meters long TNC-SMA cable
- TNC right angle adapter
Antenna Box Contents
Antenna mounting: pole with 5/8" x 11 thread.
Evaluation kit includes 5/8 x 11 to 1/4 x 20 mounting adapter for typical camera tripods.
Antenna Phase Center Locations
FreeWave RadiosTwo 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz FreeWave (www.freewave.com) radios are included in the kit. Radio modules are mounted on the evaluation board with barrel jack (2.1/5.5 mm) power connector and DE-9F RS-232 port.
- For 900 MHz band we use MM2-T radio model DMM2T (Click here for specification)
- For 2.4 GHz band we use GXM-T14 radio model MM24T14-G (Click here for specification)
- Two radio modules mounted on the evaluation board
- Two whip stub antennas
- Two AC (100 to 240 V input) power adapters
- Two straight RS-232 cables
- One programming cable
- One DE-9 loopback connector
Radio Box Contents
Note: The AC power adapter included in the radio kit is equipped with North America plugs. Use AC power adapter with set of international plugs from Piksi Multi Evaluation Kit to power radio in other regions.
Radio Carrier Board
Each radio module is mounted on the carrier board with power supply and RS-232 level shifter.
- Size: 137 mm x 52 mm x 40 mm (with standoffs, 15 mm without)
- Weight (with radio module): 75 g (with standoffs, 65 g without)
- Antenna Weight:
- 900 MHz: 33 g
- 2.4 GHz: 25 g
- Antenna Connector: SMA
- Power Input: 6 to 30 V DC (barrel jack 2.1/5.5 mm)
- Data Interface: RS-232 (DE-9F)