Swift Navigation’s Skylark is a wide-area, cloud-based GNSS corrections service that delivers real-time high-precision positioning to autonomous vehicles. Skylark is now available throughout the continental USA, Europe, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Australia. More regions will be supported in the near future. Built from the ground-up for autonomy at scale, Skylark enables lane-level positioning, fast convergence times and high integrity and availability required by mass market automotive and autonomous applications.
- 10 cm lane-level accuracy*
- < 20 seconds convergence to sub-meter accuracy
- Ever-expanding geographic coverage
- Integrity with PLs down to 1 m and TIR down to 10-7 / hour or better
- Supports OSR and SSR corrections format
- Provides corrections for GPS L1/L2/L5, GAL E1/E5b/E5a and BeiDou B1I/B2a
- RTCM v3.1 and v3.2 MSM over NTRIP 2 Supported for Compatibility
- ITRF2014 reference frame
(*) 10 cm 50% accuracy measured over 24 hours stationary. Actual system performance may vary, dependent but not limited to: environmental, receiver and antenna characteristics.
Skylark Status (also click here to subscribe to updates)
Start using Skylark by registering through the Skylark Portal.