Skylark Nx RTK takes advantage of Swift Navigation’s network of reference stations to provides an integer-fixed RTK solution to deliver centimeter-level accuracy. Skylark Nx RTK is now available throughout the majority of the continental United States of America, and more regions will be supported in the near future. Users across supported regions benefit from a dense network of stations available to receive corrections. Skylark Nx RTK delivers accuracy levels of two centimeters for optimal performance applications that require an integer-fixed solution like agriculture GNSS-assisted steering systems, machine control, drones, and robotics.
- High accuracy 2 cm* performance
- Fast 60 second time to first integer-RTK fix *
- Industry standard cloud-based NTRIP delivery
- Supports both RTCM 3.1 and RTCM 3.2 MSM5 messages
- Ever-expanding geographic coverage
- ITRF2014 reference frame
* Actual system performance may vary. Results depend on a variety of factors including but not limited to: use-case dynamics, receiver and antenna characteristics, location of operation. 2 cm 95% accuracy measured over 24 hours stationary on a geodetic-quality RTK receiver.
Skylark Status (also click here to subscribe to updates)
Start using Skylark Nx RTK by registering through the Skylark Portal.