Swift Console is a Graphic User Interface (GUI) program that provides visual representation of what is happening inside Swift Navigation GNSS receivers. Console displays information and enables the user to adjust the hardware settings. It runs on Windows, Linux, and macOS platforms.
Installation and Usage
The list below provides you with all of the assets you will need to install and use Swift Console.
- Windows Installer (Windows 10 and newer)
- macOS Installer (macOS version 10.15 and newer)
- Linux Installer (Intel x86-64 CPU only, Ubuntu 18.04 and newer)
- User Documentation
- Additional Installation Resources
- To communicate with Piksi® Multi and Duro® over an RS-232 serial interface with the RS232-USB adapter included in the Evaluation Kit, users may need to install a special USB driver on their PC. Read this driver installation article for details.
- To communicate with Piksi Multi over the USB interface directly, users may need to install a special driver on their PC. Read this driver installation article for details.