The Swift Console is a Graphic User Interface (GUI) program providing visual representation of what's happening inside the Swift Navigation Piksi Multi and Duro GNSS receiver. Console displays information and allows to adjust the settings on the hardware.
The Swift Console runs on Windows, Linux, and macOS platforms.
- Windows Installer
- macOS Installer (macOS version 10.13 and newer)
- Linux Binaries (Intel x86-64 CPU only) (Legacy Binaries for Ubuntu older than 18.04)
To communicate with Piksi Multi and Duro over an RS-232 serial interface with the RS232-USB adapter included in the evaluation kit a special USB driver may need to be installed on your PC. Read this driver installation article for details.
To communicate with Piksi Multi over the USB interface directly a special driver may need to be installed on your PC. Read this driver installation article for details.
- 2019-02-01 Swift Console v2.1.21 may be unable to update the firmware of Duro Inertial devices on windows 10 machines due to a pop-up window that that instructs users to set the "output_mode" setting in the "ins" group to "Disabled." The pop-up can appear regardless of the actual value of the setting. Use newer version of the Swift Console to resolve this issue.
- 2018-03-13 Swift Console v1.4.3 on MacOS: sometimes the drop-down widgets used in the settings tab and for the log level filter widget have a glitch whereby multiple entries can be selected at the same time and/or the widget becomes unstable. In this case, please close and re-open the console. This issues happens less frequently when the amount of data being received by the console is reduced; consider lowering the solution rate or removing some SBP messages from the "enabled_sbp_messages" setting for the interface.
- 2017-12-21 Swift Console v1.3.7 on Linux: sometimes the file/directory selection popup dialog interrupts serial communication (USB and RS232). In such case it is necessary to close and re-open the console. This issue should be fixed on v1.4.3 of the linux console.